How much do you charge for your services?
Design and consultancies provide intangible values to companies and people. This means projects can range from small and defined scopes to major planning and broad analyses. A brand identity review for a major company with thousands of employees and decades of company culture is a completely different project from a small restaurant who's thinking of reviewing its name and brand to better supply the neighborhood.
Different projects mean different amounts and expertises of work. Be sure to message me so we can align our goals properly.
Remember the process: 1. Brief, 2. Diagnosis, 3. Proposal.
How does your design process work?
In every design project we gather information to formulate and test a hypothetical design solution for a defined problem. Starting from abstract information before producing concrete deliverables helps us handle that information rationally and more efficiently, minimizing visual biases and keeping goals aligned.
Any project follows these steps, the 5Ds:
Discovery → Definition → Design → Development → Delivery
- During Discovery we conduct researches, meetings and analyses so we can better understand our goals and empathize with our end-users.
- We then Define the problem we are going to solve by combining our research, listing pain points and looking for opportunities.
- In Design we generate a range of creative ideas aimed at our goals and build the first versions of those ideas to test them out.
- When we get to Development, we're supposed to finish our design solution proposed to solve designated problem. Finished copy, layout and visuals.
- Lastly, Delivery handles final exports, uploading files to the end server, posting to social media and maintenance, among others.
These phases can range from a week to almost a month each, depending on our goals and the amount of work required.
Are every project-related files property of the client once paid for?
No, not the actual editable files unless agreed upon in the proposal. However, ALL approved deliverables including web images, text, website exports and high resolution video purchased and agreed are 100% of the client once the project is fully complete and paid for.
How will I recieve my design project once it is finished?
A finished project is yours upon receipt of final payment. At your request, I will supply the agreed electronic files to you digitally or physically. I will also keep a copy of your project with me for a few months in case of later updates or should you lose your copy.
How can I trust you with any project?
Before charging or actually designing anything, we'll have some talks, a proposal and a contract. Talking gives me context of what I'm supposed to offer and if I can fulfil that. The proposal confirms if I'm aligned with your goals and expectations and the contract protects both parties from possible bad results and misalignments. Trust goes both ways.Send me a message